Chown Pella Features.
The Chown Pella is an old brick and heavy timber structure with the original 10½- to 17-ft. high ceilings of tongue and groove planks supported by massive heavy wood beams. The building is listed on the national historic register and has all the nooks, crannies, and old Portland ambiance that simply cannot be duplicated today. This feeling has been maintained even through extensive upgrading to meet all existing structural, fire, and safety regulations -- including modern earthquake standards.
- In the heart of Portland's Pearl District
- Historic structure with 10½-ft. ceilings, brick and heavy timbers
- Electronic security system
- High-speed Elevators
- 68 Loft condominiums including penthouses
- Public transit at front door
- Four commercial/retail spaces
- Total structural and seismic upgrade
- Fire and life safety system upgrade
- Roof top deck area
| Features | History |